Going on vacation? Enjoy your time away, worry free!
Animal Hospital at Tatum Ranch provides full service boarding and day care services for our clients. Have a worry free vacation while your pets are well taken care of, medications given, and plenty of attention!
- All canine and feline boarders must be up-to-date and provide documentation of current Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella (Canines) vaccinations.
- Any boarding pets needing vaccinations while boarding will also be required to have a physical examination by our doctor.
- All boarding pets must be free of all internal and external parasites and have passed an internal parasite screen within the last six months.
- All boarders must be checked in and out on a leash or in a carrier.
- Any pet that requires veterinary attention while at our facility will receive it at the discretion of the veterinarian on duty and at the owner's expense.
- Advanced reservations are recommended and space fills up quickly so plan in advance for your boarding and day care needs.
- We gladly accept last minute boarding check-ins if we have room and your pet meets all the requirements.
- A boarding check-in process is required before their first day so please allow ample time for this.